- The Johanna is a trade name of Annerieke Kortier Advies, registered with the Dutch Chamber of Commerce with number 68863721 and VAT number NL001748867B72.
- These terms and conditions apply to all purchase and sales agreements made by The Johanna and its customers through thejohanna.com with all its sub-domains.
- No agreement can be created without your agreement to these terms and conditions. Without an account, no products can be purchased.
- By placing an order at The Johanna webshop, the customer accepts the general terms and conditions.
The Johanna cannot guarantee that the content of the site is free from inaccuracies or typographical errors at all times. Nor can we guarantee that all information is up-to-date. The Johanna may change the content of the site at any time.
- The colors on your screen may differ from the original product. This depends, among other things, on your computer settings. We do our utmost to show the correct colors on our webshop.
- All prices are in Euro, including Dutch VAT of 21% and excluding shipping costs.
- We accept payments via iDeal, Paypal, VISA, MasterCard and KLARNA.
- The shipping costs are included in your order.
- After placing the order, an automatically generated confirmation is sent by e-mail.
- Payments are handled by Mollie.
- The items ordered on thejohanna.com are delivered by PostNL from Monday to Saturday.
- After the order has been shipped, an automatically generated email with a tracking number will be sent.
- Delivery time starts as soon as The Johanna has received the payment from the customer.
- All orders are shipped within 1-6 business days upon receipt of payment. We are closed on official holidays.
- Customers outside the EU should be aware that they will have to pay import duties and/or local taxes. These are for the account of the customer.
- If the customer refuses the order, any costs incurred will be borne by the customer.
- Items can be returned up to 30 days after delivery.
- A return must always be completed via the enclosed return form and sent in accordance with the return procedure. If this is not the case, the refund may be delayed.
- The goods must be returned to us in perfect condition. Returns are only accepted if all original The Johanna labels are intact and attached. The Johanna will not take back any goods whose labels have been removed.
- After 30 days, The Johanna assumes that the customer has agreed to the order received.
- Shipping costs on returned goods are the responsibility of the customer. We advise you to provide the return shipment with a tracking number.
- The Johanna is not responsible for damage, theft or loss of returns.
- In case of complaints, we always advise you to contact customer service first.
Returns will be sent to: The Johanna, Ramstraat 35a, 3581 HE Utrecht, The Netherlands.
Force of the majority
- In case of force majeure, The Johanna has the right to dissolve the agreement between The Johanna and the customer.
- Force majeure is a serious impediment to The Johanna or transport stagnation.
This website and all subdomains are intellectual property of The Johanna. Nothing may be copied or used without permission from The Johanna.
- Personal information will be stored and treated with care, will never be passed on to third parties and will only be used for the delivery of an order.
- The Johanna webshop uses Secure Socket Layers (SSL), the industry standard in information transfer to process orders.
All rights reserved
All materials on the pages of thejohanna.com are protected by copyright. It cannot be used for any purpose without obtaining our express prior written consent.
For sending newsletters, The Johanna uses geolocation to estimate the residential and/or work location of a newsletter member. Sometimes geolocation is incorrect. Unfortunately, The Johanna cannot prevent this. This can happen if a contact’s email service provider uses a proxy or connects to the Internet with an IP address that changes frequently.